Technology to Keep Residents Connected, Engaged and Secure
The Lodge at Greeley is equipped with innovative technologies to keep residents connected, engaged and secure in their new home. These technologies allow staff to support resident safety while providing attentive, professional services and health care.
- Wi-Fi and phone capabilities
- Individually controlled heating and cooling systems
- Basic cable connections with access to 140 different channels
- Access-controlled, video-monitored community entry
- Security cameras at all entry and exit points
- Industry-leading wireless locators and emergency call systems throughout the campus
- Emergency alert devices in all resident rooms, including bathrooms and bedrooms (A voice-activated option is also available)
- Residents in the secure Memory Care Neighborhood are provided with a discrete wander-prevention wristband system that maintains dignity while preventing wandering.